The Universe we live in has infinite possibilities, and, yet many people are seduced by what they think is the finite, because people tend to only look with their physical senses.
This article is an invitation to practice accessing your senses that you possess, which reach beyond the physical realm. Whether you believe it or not, you have a sixth sense your intuitive ability. Everyone has intuitive ability. Some people have allowed themselves to use their sixth sense/intuitive ability more readily and affective than the majority of people. Your physical senses are only expressions of the universal sensing capacity. You do not see because you have eyes, you manifest physical eyes because who you are as part of life itself has a visioning capacity.
Have you noticed a blind person senses things that seeing people do not. Why is that? This phenomenon is because those who see limit themselves to only what they can see with their eyes. A blind person practices sensing what they can not see, because it is there, the seeing person does not see what the blind person intuits.
It can be said that a blind person or someone who intuits things beyond the physical and the intellectual mind have a heightened awareness. Heightened awareness is the concept of having a higher appreciation knowledge of and consciousness of one’s connection between the physical plane, and the spiritual plane.
Intuition works through the Quantum Leaps of information, the phenomenon whereby a subatomic particle in one location (that being your consciousness) instantly is in a new location (your consciousness) without traveling through the space in between (the accepted western society of five senses).
Profound discoveries are made through intuitive insights. Can you imagine how persuasive you would be if you communicated what you truly understood to be everyone’s needs, wants, desires, fear, without them even saying a word? More importantly, if somewhat enigmatically through intuition you make a real connection with a business situation, which is something special and difficult to come by in the current economic climate. Through the intuitive process you can quickly become strong friends and therefore you are promised future business dealings.
Developing intuitiveness is a delicate process of getting to know, become sensitive to and trusting yourself and your internal experiences. You need to go inside/within. However, it is not as though you are getting in touch with nothingness. Rather, it is a process of attuning to what is the most real in your life as it transcends all states of consciousness (wake, dream, sleep) and even death.
- Go into silence through meditation, yoga or mindfulness.
- Stop projecting. Ask yourself – Am I looking in a mirror instead of really seeing them.
- Learn to sense your body. The Maharishi Yogi stated, ‘Feeling the body is not a linguistic voice, but it is very intelligent.’ Gospel of John: ‘Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it should be given unto you.’
- Witness your dreams in colorful detail. (a) Listen to your dreams; (b) Remember them as an important message; (3) Interpret them; (d) Act on them
- Before you go to sleep tell yourself. “I am willing to witness my dreams tonight, and when I wake, I will remember.” When you awaken do not talk until after you write your dreams, albeit, you only remember a picture, a sentence or two. As you continue to practice this you will remember more and more of your dreams. Dreams come from your subconscious mind. Like your ego mind your subconscious mind wants to be recognized.
Writing your dreams gives your subconscious mind recognition and it will reveal more and more of your dreams.
Spend fifteen to twenty minutes each day connecting with this higher frequency stream. When you consistently make contact with this frequency; you will produce a change in your awareness.