Anxiety is characterized by feelings of tension, worry, fear thoughts, and physical changes like increased blood pressure, feeling lightheaded, hands trembling, and other signs of distress. The causes of anxiety are complex. Some anxiety issues might occur at once, some may lead to others, and some might not lead to a worse-case scenario.
Possible causes of an Anxiety reponse include, but are not limited to:
- Issues, such as difficulties at work, relationships, family issues or global drama
- Parenting dynamics and family members with anxiety issues that set the stage to react to experiences in the same manner
- Physical Health factors, such as the symptoms of physical distress, the negative effects of OTC or Prescription drugs, or invasive orocedures
- Anxiety can be caused by childhood mental, emotional, physical and/or sexual abuse trauma, rape, domestic violence, spousal abuse, living in constant threat of possible community violence
- Anxiety can be triggered by withdrawal from street drugs, the effects of which might intensify the impact of other possible causes
Deep Hypnosis Transformation is a goal-oriented therapeutic strategy that targets the emotional response to the factors that trigger an anxiety response. With Deep Hypnosis Transormation intervention a clear concise and empowered response of the issues involved will be developed.