Allow yourself to become who you truly are, without forcing the current. You only need to understand that you are part of the magnificent whole, eternal, infinite and good. When you understand this, your life expands in a growing exponential expression of that good. ‘Flow with whatever is transpiring and let your mind be free. Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.’ – Chuang Tzu
Align with the Universe’s energy:
• Remember: You influence things. Controlling anything is an illusion.
• Become aware: Notice your thoughts, feelings, behavior (actions) second by second. What are your thoughts, feelings, behavior (action) creating? Change
• Breathe: A deep breath allows you to remain calm and do what you need to do in the moment.
• Maintain Perspective: Take a step back from a frustrating situation. A week, month, or year from now this incident will matter little. Few will remember the incident, but, everyone, including you, will remember, if there was a huge drama about it. This too shall pass. Let it go.
• Step by Step: Taking the first step is the most difficult. Notice how a child learns to walk – one step and then another and another. Just take the first step.
• Practice – Practice – Practice: No one became proficient at anything without practice. Become a commensurate learner and you will move your results more quickly.
• Maintain a Sense of Humor: Laughter has been proven to be the best medicine. Laugh at yourself, even during a big struggle. Life contains many ironies, paradoxes and absurdities – learn to see the funny side of everything, albeit sometimes laughing out loud would be inappropriate for those who are involved too.
• Keep a record of your ‘To Do’ items and progress: Go over your day. Examine: What worked, and if not, what needs to be changed? Recollection and examination will help you learn how to be more effective.
• Avoid Frustration build-up – Take a break: De-stressing is important to maintain your focus. Take deep breaths. Detach and be an observer. This review will help you improve your learning process.
• Control of others: Accept that people have habits and behaviors that are different from yours to avoid being frustrated. Influence and negotiation will assist you in creating the best outcome. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao-Tzu
• Accept imperfection and change: Change is a fact of life. Accept that everything is constantly in a state of change, and you are part of that change. Instead of seeking perfection; accept what is ‘good enough.’ Life is a flow of change, chaos and beauty: Life is constantly in flux and change. Beauty is abundant even in the midst of messiness, chaos, pain, sadness and fear. The Universe is perfect to the nth degree to create the learning experience you need. ‘Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.’ – Lao-Tzu
Experiment with these suggestions. Have fun and allow yourself go with the Universe’s energy flow.
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, Metaphysician – Certified Hypnosis and Regression Practitioner, Author and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing baggage, fears and limiting beliefs. Then, you can live the life you desire.She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one’s daily thoughts and feelings. http://www.gen-assist.com