Many of you asked for more information on creating Financial Freedom.
Are you ready to finally do it? I offer one-on-one mentoring specifically designed for your needs.
The result of a successful mentoring relationship is the development of the person being mentored. By definition, then, a mentor is someone who successfully develops the person seeking assistance to achieve her/his professional or entrepreneurial goals.
IMAGINE what you could do for you and your family if you discovered how to double or triple your income without turning your life upside down?
– Would you take your family on the most fabulous vacation EVER?
– Pay off debt?
– Do the long-overdue kitchen remodel?
– Invest in your business and hire a TEAM to help you?
-All Of The Above.
If you desire to create another stream of income without turning anything upside down mentoring is for you.
10 reasons to engage with a mentor
- A Mentor Provides information and knowledge.As Benjamin Franklin said, “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
- A Mentors can see where improvement is needed when you are unable to see it—the blind spots. Movie maker George Lucas noted, “Mentors have a way of seeing more of our faults that we would like. It’s the only way we grow.” could improve those areas.
- A Mentor discovers ways to stimulate your personal and professional growth. The delicate balance of mentoring someone is not creating someone into a preconceived image, but giving them the opportunity to create themselves.
- A Mentor offers support, encouragement and keeping the momentum going.Inspirational entrepreneur Oprah Winfrey stated “A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.” They are there no matter what and offer moral support sprinkled heavily with cheerleading.
- A Mentor is a disciplinarian who creates necessary boundaries that we cannot set for ourselves.It is tough love from someone who has experience.
- A Mentor is a sounding board you can bounce ideas off for an unfiltered opinion. When I started, I had numerous ideas for all types of business ventures and products. I relayed all of these to my mentor who then helped me see which ones had potential and why others were better left alone. I appreciated his candor because I might have otherwise pursued a business idea that had no legs.
- A Mentor is a trusted adviser.In the world of business, it can be difficult to know who to trust – and that you can trust someone, especially with proprietary information or intellectual property.
- A Mentor can be a connector. Playing a dual role of teacher and connector, a mentor can provide access to those within your industry that are willing to invest in your company, offer their skills and expertise, introduce you to talent that can fuel your business and help you get closer to your target audience.
- A Mentor has the experiences you can learn from to prevent making the same mistakes beginners make.Starting or building a business is challenging enough, so if you can skip doing things the hard way, why wouldn’t you? You will be doing things smarter.
- A Mentor is priceless in more ways than one. Typically, a mentoring relationship will grow from knowing who they are and knowing they are a perfect match for your needs.
Allow me to be your mentor- the results are worth the time and effort.
You can do it. Call me for your FREE, No obligation 20-minute FREE conversation. Just do it! You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Remember this moment is the first moment of the rest of your life.
Are you willing to take the steps required to claim your happiness, success, financial freedom and fulfillment? Will you take advantage of the opportunity to create a new reality for your life?
It’s time to SHIFT and get prepared for what’s coming up for your life… so I want you to put your heart and soul into paying close attention to how much disappointment, desire, mental, emotional and mental pain you are in.
Then, step by step you can make the SHIFT gently, easily, and without having to deal with the mental and emotional pain and stress of not knowing what to do, not feeling your best, and all the other OLD WAYS that are holding you back.
You might need to ask for assistance to clear out the self-doubt, fear, unworthiness or uncertainty.
Here’s to living your dream life NOW.
There is no shame in asking for assistance to create happiness and success. If you have read the books, taken workshops, had psychic readings, taken prescriptions and OTC drugs etc. and still struggle; you might have emotional blocks preventing you from moving into your happiness and desires.
About Dr. Dorothy:
An experienced mentor, consultant, coach and facilitator, Dr. Dorothy brings 30 plus years of global experience to leadership development, behavioral change and human potential.