• Where do I want to end up?
• What do I want to accomplish – short and long term?
• Where do I want to be in relationship with the important people in my life, with the earth, myself, my creative capacity?
• What legacy do I want to be remembered for?
• Where do I want to end up when I put my head on the pillow for the last time?
Pause now. Ponder where you want to end up in the important aspects of your life. When you know where you want to end up, it is a lot easier to find your way. This article sets forth the strategy to end up where you want to be.