Pause now: How often are you choosing to be at peace? How often are you choosing angst? The choice is yours. You can change your life when you are willing to make a decision to:
• Stop making excuses
• Stop blaming others and circumstances – weather, economy, politicians, etc.
• Stop pointing a finger at everyone and everything.
• Stop pointing a finger at the opportunity by saying it is, ‘no good.’
• Stop lying to myself and others.
• Stop trying.
• Stop passing my responsibilities to others.
• Stop procrastinating
• Stop the drama – ‘Ain’t it awful; If it weren’t for…; I can’t; Poor me; Why me?’
• Take responsibility for the outcome of everything – Positive, Negative, Neutral
• Find the cause and effect of my actions and behavior.
• Do everything with intent and purpose.
• Decide ‘failure’ is never an option.
• Take ownership of everything going on in my life.
• Acknowledge and accept myself for the good, bad, ugly
You might think changing old/bad habits is difficult. However, it is only if you believe it is difficult to change that makes it so. Go ahead now choose an old habit, decide what you want to do instead, and commit to change it. When you change it once, you will notice a difference in your life. When you notice that difference; acknowledge yourself for the change. When you acknowledge yourself, you are reinforcing the new habit you want to maintain. When you have extinguished one old habit; choose another and another until each of your old habits has been extinguished. I wish you well on your journey of changing old/bad habits. Here’s to your new life!
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, Ph.D., Metaphysician – Certified Hypnosis and Regression Practitioner, Author and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing baggage, fears, and limiting beliefs. Then, you can live the life you desire. She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one’s daily thoughts and feelings. https://drdorothy.net