Change Your Life – One Thought At A Time
The “AMA and Natural Healing Communities” recognize that stress creates emotional and physical symptoms. People, who have frequent moments of stress and do not take steps to eliminate it, are prone to develop stress related symptoms.
Western Medicine adheres to a cocktail of pharmaceutical drugs that, according to their philosophy, will obscure stress into non-existence. While this method has many adverse side effects, the majority of people prefer a ‘quick fix’ with no need for sweat equity. The adverse side effects are considered the price to pay for a ‘quick fix.’ However, at some point the issues rebound and the ‘quick fix’ fixed nothing and the adverse side effects are no longer tolerable.
Natural Health protocol views all emotional and physical symptoms as a message that deep issues have manifested and the core of the issue needs to be addressed and thus processed.
Natural Health protocol views all stress as a series of thought patterns that create negative experiences that are uncomfortable, unrewarding and bring more negative experiences. For every effect in your life, there is a thought pattern that precedes and maintains it. Thus, by changing your thinking patterns, you can change your response to your experiences.
The most prominent symptoms related to stress are:
Physical Symptoms Related to Stress:
• Coronary / Heart disease / High blood pressure / Heart attack / Hypertension – Thought pattern: Feeling alone and scared. ‘I am not good enough. I do not do enough. I will never make it.’ Sometimes squeezing all the joy out of the heart in favor of money or position. Long standing emotional problems, Lack of joy. Hardening of the heart. Belief in strain and stress.
• Diabetes – Thought pattern: Longing for what might have been. A great need to control. Deep sorrow. No sweetness left.
• Ulcers – Thought pattern: Fear. A strong belief of not being good enough. What is eating away at you?
• Colitis – Thought pattern: Insecurity. Represents the ease of letting go of that which is over.
• Asthma / Allergies / Sinus problems – Thought pattern: Smother love. Inability to breathe for one’s self. Feeling stifled. Suppressed crying. Fear of life. Not wanting to be here.
• Rheumatism, Arthritis – Thought pattern: Feeling unloved. Criticism, resentment. Feeling victimized. Lack of love. Chronic bitterness.
• Chronic bronchitis – Thought pattern: Inflamed family environment. Arguments and yelling. Sometimes silent.
• Sexual dysfunctions – Thought pattern: Sexual pressure, tension, guilt. Social beliefs. Spite against men/women. Fear of father/mother.
Emotional Symptoms Related to Stress:
• Hyperactivity / Bi-Polar Symptoms – Thought pattern: Fear. Feeling pressured and frantic. Anger – you believe you do not have a right to have. Hopelessness. Helplessness
• Depression – Thought pattern: Stifled anger. Refusal to change. Self-sabotage. Hopelessness. Helplessness
• Suicide – Thought pattern: See life only in black and white. Rage against the self. Refusal to change or see a way to resolve fear, hurts, disappointment, sadness, anger.
• Violent anger / Irrational Thinking – Thought pattern: Eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth. Unmitigated rage. Unable to identify feelings or disconnected from feelings.
• Nervous System & Brain dysfunction (PTSD) Thought pattern: Extreme fear, anxiety, struggle, rushing. Not trusting the process of life. System overwhelmed with unresolved accumulated experiences over short or long periods.
It does not matter how long you have negative thought patterns, illness or a rotten relationship, lack of funds, or self-hatred. You can begin to make a change right now. Yes, right now. Yes, Right this minute. The first step is to decide to change your thoughts. When you decide to change your thoughts you have accomplished half the task of changing your life, your health and your relationships.
The thoughts you hold near and dear and the words you repeatedly use have created your life and experiences up to this moment. The moment you decide to change your thoughts you have changed your life in a huge way. Have you decided to change your thoughts yet? If not, why not? What is stopping you from deciding to change your thoughts to create the life you know you deserve? Only you can stop yourself from creating the life you deserve.
What you choose to think and say from this moment forward will create the next moment, your tomorrow and the next day and the next week and the next month, the next year. Will you continue to create the same or will you decide to create what you know you deserve?
The point of power is in this moment. This moment right now!! This moment is where you begin to make changes. Take a deep breath. (Pause) Now make the decision to change your thought patterns. You can begin to let the old nonsense go – one thought at a time. Right now! Did I hear – ‘I can’t?’ The word ‘can’t’ (can not) is a lie. You are lying to yourself when you say, ‘I can’t.’ It is a lie, because you are capable. The smallest steps create the biggest difference.
When you learned to walk you took one teetering step, but, you did not say, ‘I can’t.’ You kept practicing and practicing until that one teetering step became one, two, three more steps; until you were walking with ease and determination. The same applies to changing your thoughts. Practice. Practice. Practice. You can do it. I wish you well on your journey to creating the life you desire. ###
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, Metaphysician – Certified Hypnosis and Regression Practitioner, Author and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing blocks, fears and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you desire. She facilitates Past Life Regression and Future Life Progression. She was a World Regression Congress faculty member in the Netherlands, India, Brazil and Turkey. https://drdorothy.net http://facebook.com/DrDorothyNed