The experience of most narcissistic abuse survivors is defined by anxiety, self-doubt, confusion, devastation, and loneliness.
Because a narcissist’s manipulation tactics can rock every part of your world – your health, your wealth, your sanity, your family, your career … your everything is in peril.
Do you know that society grossly underreports the number of people causing and experiencing narcissistic trauma? It is estimated that up to 10% of society is severely narcissistic.
It is highly likely that you or someone close to you has experienced the pitfalls of narcissistic trauma.
As a result of a narcissistic relationship, people often have mental/emotional and physical distress such as; Adrenal problems PTSD, Agoraphobia, Migraine headaches, Fibromyalgia, Anxiety, Panic, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Depression, and much more.
If you or someone close to you has experienced a toxic and traumatic relationship, and yearn for a deeper understanding of what transpires in your life as a result, I encourage you to engage with a transformation hypnosis practitioner to:
- Help you recognize if you are in or have been in a narcissistic relationship
- Take you through the process of removing yourself safely from the abusive situation
- Learn a step-by-step process to create relief and release shame, guilt, anxiety, depression, etc.
- Empower you to break the cycle of devastation so you can create an abuse-free life in the future
- Transformation Hypnosis to heal the mental/emotional damage
- And so much more…
With 30+ years of assisting thousands of people worldwide to recover from all symptoms and diagnoses, my work is cutting-edge and highly impactful to create total healing on the unconscious, subconscious and cellular levels. Contact me. 480-794-1561 firstname.lastname@example.org
#narcissism #narcissistic, #narcissisticabuse #narcissist #narcissimrecovery #recovery #abnormalbehavior #personalitydisorder #narcissisticrage #abusesurvivor #abused #survivor #narcissisticrelationship #healing #transformationhypnosis #mentaldamage #emotionaldamage #shame #guilt #anxiety #depression