Traditional quit smoking or chewing tobacco remedies makes quitting a long and hard process. You know the step-down patches, then switch to gum, all the while it is delaying the inevitable, quit using tobacco.
If you are still smoking or chewing after all the pills, potions, patches and gimmicks, smoking/tobacco cessation is easy with hypnosis. Not just any hypnosis process will do. A Deep Healing Hypnosis protocol is 100% effective
Staying tobacco-free is the easiest and most important part of it. Every day you know you are tobacco free. You know you made the right decide to be a non-tobacco user.
Each minute you are smoke/tobacco free adds up to a huge victory. You only need to be a non-tobacco user one minute to one minute.
Smoke-Free – No Cravings!! No relapse in 30-days. I am doing great! I am smoke-free – not one cigarette. I am done with cigarettes forever! Dr. Dorothy, you are a miracle worker! I love you and I’m going to tell everybody I know about you! How about that? Thank you thank you thank you.” ~A Adams
Give yourself the gift only you can give yourself a smoke/tobacco free life. You save money–A pack a-day-smoker spends approximately $2000 per year. What would you use $2000 for?
$400 Special Savings: $50
Give yourself the gift only you can give yourself; being a non-tobacco user and improve your health.
The Hidden Cost Of Tobacco Use:
- Tobacco Speeds Up Mental Decline
- Smoking causes lung cancer, emphysema, and heart disease
- Smoking causes mouth, throat, sinus cancer
- Smoking puts a vicious cycle of artery damage, clotting and increased risk of stroke.
- Smoking cigarettes raises the risk of developing lupus — quitting cuts that risk, an analysis of nine studies show
- Smoking increases the risk of sudden infant death syndrome, or SIDS, a European analysis shows
- Smoking Makes Babies Irritable–Colic
- Tobacco smoke raise levels of a gut hormone–Motilin in the blood and intestines. Motilin increases the contractions of the stomach and intestines, increasing the movement of food through the gut.
- Increased Risk of Impotence
- Smoking Raises Risk of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Rheumatoid Arthritis–Smokers Increase Their Risk
- Snoring: Even Living With a Smoker Raises Risk
- Acid Reflux–Heavy Smoking Linked to Heartburn
- Breast Cancer–Active Smoking Plays Bigger Role Than Thought
- Smoking is linked to colon cancers.
- Smoking may increase the risk of depression
- Studies have linked smoking to thyroid disease
Make an appointment now, the day of your appointment is the day you become a non-tobacco user. As a non-tobacco user it is as though you never used tobacco in the first place. So there, isn’t any need for you to ever have cravings or desires for cigarettes or tobacco in any form. As a non-tobacco user, there isn’t any need for you to ever have withdrawal Symptoms or to gain excessive weight. (Because as a non-tobacco user, it is as though you never used tobacco in the first place.) Deep Hypnosis Protocol works. Give yourself a gift no one can give you…. https://drdorothy.net