Every day you make hundreds of decisions. Many of these decisions are made and executed with little thought, because they are the details you attend to on a regular basis, which need little attention. It is the many decisions that lead to manifesting your dreams which need your full attention. It is these incremental decisions that become the markers by which your life is guided and your dreams are manifested.
These incremental decisions need to be the most light-providing and life-giving choices you can make for your life every moment. You need to make decisions and choices that lead to your highest goals.
Steps to manifesting your goals:
• Gather the facts and data pertaining to your goal.
• Make assumptions – about how the facts and data impact your goal.
• Bring in your logic and common sense – Combining your logic and common sense, knowledge and experience bring a powerful formula together.
• Include feelings (right brain) in the process. Feelings are important, albeit, many
large companies disavow the importance of feelings, intuition or gut feel. Of course, feelings need to be backed up by logic, common sense, knowledge and experience.
• Identify the options – Using the powerful formula of logic, common sense, knowledge, experience and feelings choose the best options.
• Uncertainties need to be identified and addressed – short or long-term. Uncertainty is not bad – it just is. What skills are needed and/or need to be acquired? What are the ramifications short or long-term?
• Make the decision – Having gathered the facts and data, including assumptions, combined with your logic, common sense, knowledge and experience make the decision. Some decisions have only two options. For example: Lease or buy. Change a career or continue current career. Others have several options – buying a car or house. Many makes and models. A house – many locations and price range, floor plan, etc.
• Modify or change your decision – Decisions are not cast in concrete. All decisions can be modified or change as needed. As new facts and data become available modify or change as appropriate.
Remember change is constant. Therefore, do not hesitate to change what needs to be changed as you move toward manifesting your goal(s). These steps are merely guidelines and need to be modified or changed to meet your unique style or circumstance. Also, remember to shift, change or modify your strategy as the winds of your industry, focus or circumstances shift or change.
Decision making is the key to everything in your life – from brushing your teeth to becoming a millionaire – have fun doing it, rather than perceiving it as a chore or scary proposition.
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, Metaphysician – Certified Hypnosis Practitioner, Author and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing blocks, fears and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you desire. She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one’s thoughts and feelings. https://drdorothy.net