Diabetes – On The Rise
Given the history of high simple carbohydrate and sugar loaded diets, it is not surprising diabetes statistics are on the rise around the world, skyrocketing from 153 million reported cases in 1980 to 347 million in 2008. Furthermore, the incidence of diabetes has increased twice as much in the United States compared to European countries.
For decades, the ‘quick fix’ doctors and pharmaceutical companies have focused on substituting sugar for artificial sweetener, trading natural fats of chemical derivatives and prescribing drugs that trick the body chemistry to report false blood sugar levels as ‘within normal’ range. However, the statistics speak loudly: these ‘fixes;’ Do not and could not work.
Few Allopathic doctors (Western Medicine) addresses the whole body and simply focuses on the symptoms. No matter what the disease the whole body is affected and needs support to transform its effects. The body does not compartmentalize how it transforms the disease. Holistic practitioners provide effective protocols to support the whole body, rather than focusing on supressing symptoms.
Holistic Health and Wellness Protocol includes, but is not limited to:
· Quality of Food: Food full of artificial sweeteners and chemically derived fat substitutes are unhealthy for anyone. Highly processed foods are devoid of the nutrition that comes from fresh fruits and vegetables. As a simple rule, processed foods need to be avoided; they do nothing, but increase the level of toxic chemicals that the body needs to rid itself. GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) food is the worst of all processed food. There are 50 reasons why GMO is detrimental to your health.
· Eating Habits: To keep blood sugar levels regular, eating three meals and snacks between breakfast/lunch and lunch/dinner is highly effective. Snacks of fresh fruit or vegetables and monounsaturated fatty acids (walnuts, almonds, pistachios, cashews, seeds—pumpkin and sunflower, avocado, dark chocolate) are healthy snacks. Food is the fuel the body needs, but it is only healthy if the right kind is consumed.
Studies that investigate the link of any disease to the kinds and quality of foods, lifestyle, ethnicity, etc. which may be contributing to any dis-ease is imperative. Ultimately the disease process is a result of the body having to respond to or inability to respond to the many unhealthy choices that have been made. Changing your choices regarding health and life enhancing choices will allow your body to follow suit.
· Stress: Stress is especially problematic to maintain health. The adrenal gland controls blood sugar levels, but it also releases a steroid called cortisol as a reaction to stress. Cortisol is a component of the “fight or flight” response and can play a big part in the body’s fat storage and directly affects weight gain. It is imperative to make lifestyle changes in order to regulate stress, which will in turn help keep weight off.
· Positive Mindset: A critical aspect of keeping the body relaxed is mindset. Thinking positively about life, situations, work, pastimes and learning how to relax are all key components that work for happy harmony and peace of mind.
· Emotional, Physical and Spiritual Transformation: Emotional, Physical and Spiritual Transformation (EPST) a highly effective protocol to Transform the root cause of all issues and symptoms. EPST is direct, focused and combines creating health while transforming the past. It is precise, powerful, virtually effortless and an accurate way of changing the landscape of your inner and outer mind, body and spirit. EPST allows you to access your past, present and future – as well as your subconscious, and clear negative energy on all levels – Mind, Body and Spirit.
If you would like further information or to interview Dr. Dorothy M Neddermeyer, contact https://drdorothy.net ###
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, Metaphysician – Certified Hypnosis and Regression Practitioner, Author and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing blocks, fears and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you desire. She facilitates Past Life Regression and Future Life Progression. She was a World Regression Congress faculty member in the Netherlands, India, Brazil and Turkey. https://drdorothy.net http://facebook.com/DrDorothyNed