The most important human ability is the ability to see the Big Picture, the things that are important in life, and not to be distracted by small, trivial, and irrelevant things; the insight to separate the message from the background noise.
‘The Big Picture’ is about your grand goals; the big dreams and aspirations you can treasure in every stage and aspect of your life. The most important question to ask your Self is: How can I grasp and hold on to the Big Picture? What does it take? This questionnaire will give you the 9 most important aspects to keep your Self on target.
- Do you set and adjust priorities as needed?
- Do you seek and use resources wisely?
- Do you stay focused on your priorities/goals?
- Do you develop strong success relationships?
- Do you negotiate to create a win/win interaction?
- Are you satisfied with the status quo?
- Is your success based on money, power and/or conquests?
- Do you put things off–procrastinate–when doing it now is prudent?
- Do you sometimes think you are unlucky?
See your survey analysis here….. https://drdorothy.net/services/career-coaching/personal-success-survey/personal-success-survey-analysis/