Reportedly, Thomas Edison failed 1,000 times before he invented the incandescent light bulb. However, were these experiments failures or merely ideas that could not produce light?
Something may transpire that you consider a failure, but, when you have a broader understanding, a greater view and more harmony with the Law of Attraction, you can understand that everything that transpires can be used for the greater good in life.
Many products are discovered while researching to create a different product: Such accidental products include:
- Silly Putty – discovered in 1940s by a General Electric scientist who conducted research to create a synthetic rubber to use for WWII.
- Potato Chips – A customer complained to Chef George Crum that the potato fries were cut too thick. Being a wise man, Crum sliced a potato paper thin and fried it to a crisp. The diner loved it, and the first potato chip was created.
- Microwave Oven – In 1946 when a magnetron melted a candy bar in Raytheon engineer Percy Spencer’s pocket. Microwave emitters powered the Allies radar in WWII.
- Penicillin – In 1928 Scottish scientist, Alexander Fleming was researching for a cure for flu. He noticed that a blue-green mold had infected one of the Petri dishes, and it had killed the staphylococcus bacteria that had been growing in it.
- X-rays were discovered by several scientists studying penetrating rays that were emitted when electrons struck a metal target. In 1895 when a German scientist, Wilhelm Röntgen put different objects in front of the radiation and saw the bones on his hand projected onto the wall behind him.
- In 1839 Charles Goodyear accidentally dropped some rubber-sulfur compound into a hot stove, creating the first vulcanized rubber.
From a higher perspective of what looks like failure can be useful information. That information, properly used, becomes part of an unexpected success than that which you were hoping for.
When your mind becomes strengthened with your conviction, it will draw you to your desires. Seek a broader understanding and let perceived failure become success.
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, Metaphysician – Certified Hypnosis and Regression Practitioner, Author and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing baggage, fears and limiting beliefs. Then, you can live the life you desire. She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one’s daily thoughts and feelings. http://www.gen-assist.com