What is on your ‘To Do List? What are your goals? What is on your ‘bucket list?’
These tips will set you on an empowered and positive path:
• Let go of the ‘be perfect’ mind-set.
• Decide where you want to be in December 2014. Then work backward to create a plan to achieve your goals.
• Set sharp, clearly defined goals, you can measure.
• Prioritize Goals – Review the goal list and rank each goal with an importance designation – one as most important with each subsequent number as next important. Review the list again – sort out goals with numbers one through five. These are the priority goals to start working on.
• Chunk down the time to avoid overwhelm… Rome wasn’t built in a day. Each goal requires several steps.
• Take pride in your goal achievement, you’ll see forward progress in what might seem like record time.
• Stay strong. Stay focused. Use a timer to keep yourself on track to accomplish each step of your goal.
• Decide each day what you intend to achieve and set-up the time schedule.
• Last, but not least, be sure you have some fun and relaxing time each day.
Remember the mistakes you made are a stepping stone to accomplish more going forward. There are no mistakes in life. So-called mistakes are opportunities to learn what works and what needs a different approach or fine tuning.
There is no shame in asking for assistance in self-improvement work.
If you need support, guidance, tools, and insight.