Maybe that sounds too harsh—after all you are doing your best. Are you feeling overwhelmed? Stuck? Hopeless? Helpless?
These are the emotions that often surge when you let go of your personal empowerment. You have either given your empowerment to others, or you have lost your empowerment because of your flawed belief system.
Excuses are the highest and most debilitating form of self-sabotage. You deserve to create financial freedom. Financial freedom is a birthright. Claim yours.
You can take the noose off your neck. You can step back into your empowerment and take control of your success by letting go of the following mindsets and behaviors.
- Caring about what other people think.
- Ignoring your gut—intuition a.k.a. 6th
- Forgetting there’s more than one way to achieve a goal.
- Believing passion is an extracurricular activity.
- Not knowing what you truly desire.
- Believing you’re unworthy—lack of self-esteem.
- Allowing fear to drive your decisions.
- I can figure it out on my own—I don’t need help.
- Waiting for every detail to line up before acting.
- I don’t think it’ll work for me.
- I don’t know if this is for me.
- Failing to live your core values.
- I don’t have enough time.
- Too busy.
- Too tired.
- Too much to do.
- It’s too late in life for me to change.
- I can’t afford it.
- It’s too much money.
- Refusing to use your authentic voice.
- Forgetting that you can choose again.
- Allowing conventional beliefs, indoctrination and conditioning to dictate your options.
- Not knowing your own strengths and capabilities.
- Personalizing your failures.
- Choosing to be unhappy.
- Allowing anyone – or anything – make you feel ‘less than’.
- Believing that this is as good as it’ll ever be.
- Choosing the ‘devil you know’ instead of what you really desire.
- Assuming that being truly happy is a pipedream.
- Failing to embrace the whole you, flaws and all.
Self awareness is the first step to improvement. Do you recognize any of these mindsets and behaviors? Do you have any to add to the list? What is your most used excuse?
Maybe you are one of the 5% who are able to become happy and confident by yourself. You are highly motivated and ambitious and you are on your way to living your ideal life. Congratulations. No need to read further. Or maybe there is a reason to read further. Maybe you have an unrecognized excuse that you don’t realize is a form of self-sabotage even if it is only a little.
Maybe you are someone who has spent most of their adult life pushing yourself out of your comfort zone, facing your fears, embracing new things, experiencing what the world has to offer, adamantly pursuing challenges, and investing in understanding and learning about who you truly are—your authentic self.
Unfortunately, that is not the life that many people have and are encouraged to embrace as one’s fate in life—a sad commentary about yourself because, there are NO inherent limitations.
Think about one thing you can do, starting now, later, today, or tomorrow to shatter these insidious, destructive, limiting beliefs and behaviors — and take action. You’ll be glad you did.
This moment is the first moment of the rest of your life.
Are you willing to take the steps required to claim your happiness, success, fulfillment, and enlightenment? Will you take advantage of the opportunity to create a new reality for your life?
This is an investment in your health, happiness, success, fulfillment, and abundance. Following the principles in this process will change your life forever and I want you to experience it yourself as soon as possible. Remember only you can take care of your happiness and emotional, physical and spiritual health.
It’s time to SHIFT and get prepared for what’s coming up for your life… so I want you to put your heart and soul into paying close attention to how much mental, emotional and physical pain you are in. Then, step by step you can make the SHIFT gently, easily, and without having to deal with the mental and emotional pain and stress of not knowing what to do, not feeling your best, and all the other OLD WAYS that are holding you back.
Remember you might need to ask for assistance to clear out the self-doubt, fear, guilt, shame or unworthiness.
Here’s to living your dream life NOW.
There is no shame in asking for assistance to create happiness and success. If you have read the books, taken workshops, had psychic readings, taken prescriptions and OTC drugs etc. and still struggle; you might have emotional blocks preventing you from moving into your happiness and desires.
For your convenience, I offer a 20-minute FREE no-obligation phone conversation to answer your questions and discuss how you can discover and create personal and professional success. https://drdorothy.net And you will receive value in the 20-minute conversation.
Remember you might need to ask for assistance.
About Dr. Dorothy:
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, Ph.D., Metaphysician – Certified Hypnosis Practitioner, International Best Selling Author, and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing blocks, fears, and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you desire. She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one’s thoughts and feelings. https://drdorothy.net