Are you mindful of the vastness and interior wonder of who you truly are? Do you go through the day in touch with and calling forth your vast and wondrous interior?
As you walk through the day with each person you meet, each decision you make, each action you implement – realize from the depths of your being, it is exactly the right thing, exactly the right thought, exactly the right decision, exactly the right action, exactly the right work. This is not only for the highest good for yourself, but that you become part of that good exactly where you are, for every person and situation you touch.
Recently, I researched Albert Einstein’s work. I was surprised to discover, Einstein’s genius that the majority of people believe him to possess is altogether different. Although, he was ‘smarter than the average bear,’ his accomplishments came from a wildly superior ability to trust his intellect. Contrary to popular belief that he used complex mathematical and scientific reasoning to arrive at his famous equation, [E equals MC squared] in actuality was very simple. He made it up!!
Yes, he made it up. He took a wild guess. He made it up. Without any proof, evidence or scientific reasoning, he simply declared, “It’s got to be so.” Then in 1905, he published his ‘discovery,’ in a three-page article in an obscure scientific journal and as the saying goes, ‘the rest is history.’
Einstein stood out from his contemporaries, because he refused to be dissuaded in his unorthodox method of discovering what is right before our eyes. He stayed true to his vast and interior wonder. Twenty years later, when technology became available to put Einstein’s assumptions through scientific test, his theory was validated.
This story is significantly important because it relates not only to the science of physics, but also relates directly to you and me. It relates to who we all are as human beings. It relates to human capacity to think, reason and understand how life really works from the vastness and interior wonder each person possesses.
Knowing how Einstein arrived at his famous equation helps us to appreciate that we are all capable of achieving similar breakthroughs. You are capable of waking up one day and realizing that:
• The truth about life you have heretofore believed could be vastly different-Einstein is proof.
• The truth about life may be vastly different than what most learned people propagate.
• The truth is-proof, evidence or the agreement of others to embrace a new ‘truth’ is the least reason to believe something. Simply knowing, as Einstein did, is proof and evidence enough.
• The truth is-there is nothing new under the sun.
• The truth is-from the viewpoint of source, any perception or creation, directly or indirectly received through any sensory channel, through any dimension-can be experienced as real or not, dependent only upon what you deliberately believe. It is impossible to have a perception or creation that does not exist, but one may believe the perception or creation is unreal. Humans intentionally limit their perceptions.
Thus, reality is anything you believe it to be; as long as there is no conflict with previous beliefs.
Go ahead now, create a vast and wondrous day being in touch with all that is within you.
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, Metaphysician – Certified Hypnosis Practitioner, Author and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing blocks, fears and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you deisre. She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one’s thoughts and feelings. http://www.gen-assist.com