- the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.”He received a lot of criticism”
- the analysis and judgment of the merits and faults of a literary or artistic work.”alternative methods of criticism supported by well-developed literary theories”
Criticism isn’t necessary and harms personal or professional relationships.
Discussions are productive in every relationship…
Giving clear, concise and direct comments about concerns, feelings and desires is the most effective.
A discussion about issues, actions and requests means you offer a helpful response to someone’s ideas, requests or actons.
We don’t do criticism in our family. We express our beliefs, thoughts, opinions, and feelings with love and kindness. “Love Is Letting Go Of Fear”, Gerald J. Jampolsky
Discussions work well.
Everyone’s beliefs, thoughts and feelings are heard.
Use specific words that describe exactly how you feel. Instead of saying, “I feel ‘bad.” – find more specific words like afraid, frustrated, angry, upset, sad, worried, or anxious. Remember feelings are often described in one word (happy, excited, sad, angry).
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, Ph.D. Executive and Business Health Consultant
- International Best Selling Author – Conceived To Lead: Dismantling The Glass Ceiling Mindset
- Featured in: International Business Times – Bridging The Gap Between Science and Health Care Dr. Dorothy Neddermeyer’s Crusade
- Executive Contributor: BrainZ Magazine Today’s Moral Of The Economic Success Story https://www.brainzmagazine.com/post/today-s-moral-of-the-economic-success-story
International Best Selling Author – Conceived To Lead: Dismantling The Glass Ceiling Mindset
Board Certified Clinical Hypnosis & Time-Line Practitioner
Published August 12, 2023
Buddhaghosha said: “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of harming another,”
Transformation Hypnosis is an efficient and effective protocol that transcends traditional practices while retaining a professional focus. It avoids artificial hypnotic inductions and psychic interventions, but ties in directly with the experiences of the person. The process is down-to-earth, to the point, practical, and fearless. Hans TenDam Books | List of books by author Hans TenDam Hans TenDam Books | List of books by author Hans TenDam https://hypnoticholistichealth.com https://sexualabuse-signs.com
Definition of Mental Health National Center for Biotechnology Information