Nine Tips For A More Productive 2014
2014 begins when the clock strikes midnight and the ball drops. This is a great time to make sure you have all your ‘T’s” crossed and “I’s” dotted to make 2014 your best year ever.
These tips will set you on an empowered and positive path:
• Let go of the ‘be perfect’ mind-set.
• Decide where you want to be in December 2014. Then work backwards to create a plan to achieve your goals.
• Set sharp, clearly defined goals, you can measure.
• Prioritize Goals – Review the goal list and rank each goal with an importance designation – one as most important with each subsequent number as next important. Review the list again – sort out goals with numbers one through five. These are the priority goals to start working on.
• Chunk down the time to avoid overwhelm… Rome wasn’t built in a day. Each goal requires several steps.
• Take pride in your goal achievement, you’ll see forward progress in what might seem like record time.
• Stay strong. Stay focused. Use a timer to keep yourself on track to accomplish each step of your goal.
• Decide each day what you intend to achieve and set-up the time schedule.
• Last, but not least, be sure you have some fun and relaxing time each day.
Remember the mistakes you made are a stepping stone to accomplish more going forward. There are no mistakes in life. So called mistakes are opportunities to learn what works and what needs a different approach or fine tuning.
There is no shame in asking for assistance in self-improvement work.
If you need support, guidance, tools and insight–Now is the time to engage with a professional. I offer a 20 minute FREE no obligation conversation to answer your questions.
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD implements a highly effective protocol to discover the root cause of all issues. Emotional, Physical and Spiritual Transformation (EPST) is direct, focused and combines creating success while processing the past. It is precise, powerful, empowering and an accurate way of changing the landscape of your life. https://drdorothy.net